19 January 2010

Muscles: "Chocolate, Raspberry, Lemon, and Lime"


I wish that I could keep you in my pocket,
So I could play with you all the time,

Wrap you up in a little blanket,

Chocolate, Raspberry, Lemon and Lime!


Cause you're mine

you're mine

My dreams are tropical icy cold,

I'll shake you up from the top of the bottle,

Wake you up in the middle of the night,

Wrap my fingers around you from left to right,

Cause you're mine

you're mine


...

boys if you make a mix cd for a girl,
and you want her to be yours, put this on there.
it is just so fucking cute (sorry, but it is).

i think i was in memphis, maybe chatanooga,
on winter tour, when someone told me i was
so cute they wanted to put me
in their pocket. i relished that compliment,
especially because my friend and i were always
saying we wanted to be as cute as the girl
who said it. this song always reminds me
of that trip...

muscles's website

No comments:

Post a Comment