17 March 2010

Inner Circle: "You Make Me Feel Brand New" (Stylistics cover)






no need for lyrics with videos like
this one... photo above of stylistics
and video streaming inner circle's version
of this precious track

...

My love, I'll never find the words, my love

To tell you how I feel, my love
mere words could not explain

You make me feel brand new
I sing this song for you
You make me feel brand new
For God blessed me with you
You make me feel brand new
I sing this song for you...

...

so this wasn't exactly requested,
but it seems like it should be up here.

i've never even met you, which is the
best part of our e-rants. and now, we've both
got blogs to email about. imagine that.
do we ever leave our computers? jeez louise.

i once paid a service $10 to connect me
with a pen pal in saudi arabia. we wrote
each other letters for almost four years.
for obvious reasons the letters dwindled,
i think i was around 12 years old at the time.

[boy not requesting:]

Yes the love song blog. So good.
I did a mix CD last year called Irie Radio,
all lovers rock and tender roots reggae.
I bought this record after preparations were underway,
but this Inner Circle cover of the Stylistics
"You Make Me Feel Brand New," is ridiculous.
I'm enclosing it for research purposes.

[my response to this song:]

definitely ridiculous, and worthy
of any cheesy (+) side freelurving mix cd.

and, it's the perfect love song to recover,
no names and just what a girl wants to hear.
caution though, unless she's totally dense
like me in the story i told about the boy
next door, she'll probably think you like her
at least a little, lot, a bit.

stylistics' website
inner circle's website
listen to and buy "you make me feel brand new"
(it's on inner circle's best of album,
why wouldn't you want this?

No comments:

Post a Comment